The Wonder of Family

Gd Mng....The wonders of the world are all man-made material structures but the real , lively,vibrant, and Life-affirming wonders are in our family. Yes....The family has seven wonders: Mother who delivers me to the world,  Father who brings me up amidst challenges,  Siblings who teach me the socialization process, Friends who accompanies me in my dreams,  Wife or Husband who walks with me in my joys and sorrows, the child that becomes my heir, and the grandson or granddaughter who indicates the changes of next civilization. This bond of love and sacrifices is the real wonder given by God....Thank God for this living wonder, the Family. 
Happy Sunday.

 காலை வணக்கம்.

 உலகின் பார்வையில் ஏழு அதிசயங்கள்.
 அவை மண்ணால், கற்களால், உருவாக்கப்பட்ட அமைப்புக்கள்.

 ஆனால் இறைவனின் பார்வையில் ஒரே ஒரு அதிசயம்.... அதுதான் உயிரோடு இருக்கக்கூடியது , துடிப்பானது, வாழ்வை இயக்குவது.... அதுதான் நமது குடும்பம் என்னும் அதிசயம் .

அன்பு , தியாகம் என்னும் நரம்புகளால் பின்னப்பட்ட உயிருள்ள துடிப்புள்ள குடும்பம் தான் கடவுள் நமக்கு கொடுத்து இருக்கின்ற அருமையான ஒரு அதிசயம்.

 இந்த  உணர்வுகளால்  உருவாக்கப்பட்ட குடும்பம் என்னும் அதிசயத்தை நினைத்து கடவுளுக்கு நன்றி சொல்லுவோம் .

இந்த நாள் இனிய நாள்

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

புதினம்

Narrow Road to travel